tichanmissvee Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Ardennes Fury Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c As the Nazis engage their Battle of the Bulge campaign, in late 1944, an American tank unit gets trapped behind enemy lines. The Allies' Operation Ardennes Fury is about to commence when the tank's commander moves to rescue innocent children and nuns from a nearby orphanage.
As the Battle of the Bulge rages on, with the Nazis repelling the Allied invasion of Germany, an American tank unit gets trapped behind enemy lines. With only hours to go before the bombs of Operation Ardennes Fury fall, the tank's commander makes the incredibly risky decision to rescue an orphanage and the innocent nuns and children inside.
I don&#39;t really see a point in making a full review of this movie as others have beaten me to it. The fact that it has a rating of 2 would imply that some children have watched it and that they also had access to the internet to click the IMDb scoring system. I gave it a &quot;1&quot; because I cannot choose zero!!<br/><br/>I managed to last five minutes before I turned it off.<br/><br/>Since watching this movie I have applied for the Medal of Honour because I feel I deserve it for actually lasting 5 minutes!! The worst part is that somehow I have to come up with at least 10 lines to write about this movie regardless of the fact that the title summary says it all!! Yes, it is that bad!
If I could rate this film with a -negative, it would do it more justice. This is an Asylum Films &quot;Mockbuster&quot; Asylum Films, known for their CGI, ridiculous plot lines, huge stable of &quot;B&quot; actors, is best watched if you have a knowledge of what to expect from Asylum, if you don&#39;t… You will feel riped off. The problem with this film is Asylum, is out of their element. Asylum should not attempt to do a &quot;so called serious&quot; film. Asylum, please stick to your successful formula. Si-Fi, Monsters, Giant killer Animals, Aliens, SHARKS, and; Major production &quot;B&quot; movies. Unknowing film watchers will not feel riped off, and might enjoy a great!…. terrible movie, if they know it&#39;s coming. <br/><br/>Long live Asylum. Kings of toung-in-cheek You got a love-um

Power Play tamil dubbed movie downloadShark Killer movie in tamil dubbed downloadPersona 4 Arena full movie download in hindiMad Max Renegade sub downloaddownload Kobzar 2015Ratchet Clank: Going Commando download moviesTurok 2: Seeds of Evil full movie in hindi 720pDesesperado sub downloadCamp Cucamonga download torrentStreet Knight full movie hd 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.